1. When I complete a task, large or small, I feel proud of my accomplishment.
2. I can act independently without constantly having to check things out with other people.
3. I feel optimistic about things I start and about life in general.
To get rid of your negative thoughts and feelings with Dr. Yarnell's CD, "Detox Your Mind", Click Here.
4. I have a good sense of humor and I'm able to laugh at myself.
5. I feel comfortable in social situations.
6. I accept compliments gracefully. I don't get embarrassed or try to deny what I'm being complimented for. "Your dress is pretty. Oh, this old thing."
7. I praise others for what they've accomplished. I don't feel jealous or envious. I recognize there's enough for everyone.
8. I assume responsibility for my own thoughts, feelings and behavior. I don't try to blame others for what I think, feel or do.
Don't let procrastination keep you from becoming a success. Use Dr. Yarnell's CD, "Eliminate Procrastination With Hypnosis". Click Here.
9. I'm able to accept responsibility in situations where I'm asked to assume a leadership role. This doesn't mean I automatically do everything I'm asked to do. I do, however, accept responsibility for those tasks I accept and agree to do.
10. I approach and accept new challanges with enthusiasm.
11. I know I'm a worthehile person. I keep the feeling even when I make a mistake or when others are putting me down.
12. I know I'm in control of my life.
13. I'm capable of expressing my thoughts, feelings, beliefs and desires to others.
14. I'm able to tolerate the frustration I feel when something gets in my way, slows me down or distracts me from the direction I'm going in.
15. I can count on myself to find a solution to the problems that confront me. I don't fall apart or waste my time wallowing in self-pity.
Go Put Your Strengths To Work
6 Powerful Steps To Achieve Outstanding Performance
"Have you ever noticed that when you ask people to describe their weaknesses, they somehow manage to spin the description around so that the weaknesses sound suspiciously like strengths?" "My weakness is that I care too much. I'm a perfectionist. My standards are just too high for my own good."
This book will help you recognize and use your strengths to achieve success.
Click on the book to order.